Hyperion Administrator, NY City (direct hire or contract-to-hire)
I have a lot of experience with this client and can talk in some depth about the company, culture, management, environment, career path, benefits, etc. The starting base salary is negotiable based on qualifications for direct hire. The hourly pay on a contract-to-hire basis is also negotiable based on qualifications.
Responsibilities for this position include
• performing production maintenance activities for the Hyperion applications on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• supporting the forecast and long-term planning cycles, and working directly with clients
• managing hierarchy changes as well as updating substitution variables, calc scripts, run time prompts, business rules, web forms and reports
• working closely with IT personnel and the Hyperion Development Team
• functioning as a single point of contact for the clients on all production related support and maintenance issues
• managing the disaster recovery and beta environments
• managing the migration process from production to the disaster recovery and beta environments, and keep all three environments in synch
managing all upgrades to the beta, production, and disaster recovery environments using processes documented and tested in the development environment.
• 3 or more years experience in Business intelligence environment(s)
• 2 or more years experience administering Hyperion applications
• 1 or more years experience with Hyperion System 9
• Some exposure to installing Hyperion software (e.g., Essbase, Planning, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with credibility at all levels
• Experience working in a finance/accounting area
• Knowledge of Oracle
• General knowledge of Essbase API functionality
• Some VBA experience
I appreciate your time and ask that you contact me with any questions.