Unanswered: how to connect oracle 10g to visual web developer 2005??

HI guys..
    I have a project which use the visual web developer 2005 sw & oracle 9i as a db am stuck on how to connect those two together, i worked before with sql & the web developer & it was realy easy cuz the connection string of sql is available straight forward inside the developer. so plzzzzzzzzzz help me as soon as possible..
    my regards
    AUSTN girl

Provided Answers: 11
    Have you installed the Oracle Client libraries on your desktop machine?

which libraries u mean ? could u plz define thier names for me cuz i didn install any libraries except the owns which already defined in the software it self..
    thnx

Provided Answers: 11
    From this, I will have to assume that you mean you only installed Visual Web Developer 2005. This does not install any Oracle client libraries. You need to talk to you Oracle DBA and find out where to go to get the following;

SQL*Net
    Oracle OLEDB provider
    Oracle .NET provider

While you are there, you will need to talk to him/her about how to connect to the database itself.

Actually no i have installed the oracle engine & i created my table & they been created successfully ,but i thought u mean i need extra libraries in order to make it work with the developer..so what is the next step to solve this problem cuz its realy suck & the time is running i have to submit my project soon.
    thnx

Is oracle and visual web developer on the same machine and have you defined the connection in the developer yet?
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Hi...
    i would lik first to thank u guys for replyn to me.
    yes they are in the same machine but not same drive,the oralce in & the developer in :c drive,so does this matter?!. I tried to stablish the connection but i got an error msg which says that the oracle libraries needs to be upgrade but it doesn specify which libraries exactly.