E-R diagram for a database

Hello
    i have a database where i have some types of pizza, and their composition(stored in Reteta, in numeComponenta). e.g.: sauce,mayonnaise,mushrooms, etc, for each pizza.
    And i also have an Incompatibilities table, where i have id1 and id2, and i wanna, for example if id1=3 and id2=6, the components 3 and 6 to be incompaible. how can i do this?
    so, for example i have:

Componente
    idComponenta NumeComponenta
    1 sauce
    2 mayonnaise

if in Incompatibilitati id1=1 and id2=2, sauce and mayonnaise are incompatible, and i cannot insert them into a pizza, as composition
    i have this problem just at the relationship between Incompatibilitati and Componente, other relations are ok.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

noone can help me with this relationship?

you posted in the middle of the night (north american time) and then waited only 4 hours

heck, everybody is still asleep, man!

please wait at least 24 hours before posting a "bump" message, preferably 48 hours on the weekend

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

well.. sorry
    so, if someone wakes up and can help me, i'll be thankful
    Thanks

as far as this incompatibility doesn't follow any logic and is depend on cook decision, if it was up to me I would leave the component selection to chef or try to give a logic to it to be able to help you.
    good luck

another thing you should consider is that some people, who might know access and ER diagrams quite well, may yet not have the necessary software to look at your posted file

it is always best to try to describe your problem in plain text
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

ok, i'll describe my problem in plain text:
    so i have to manage the activity into a pizzery.
    i have made the tables, and i also added an Incompatibility table(with 2 columns, id1 and id2). i have also the table Componente (Components), with idComponent and componentName (e.g. mayonnaise, sauce, etc)
    if id1=4 and id2=3 for example, i wanna that the name of the components with id 4 and 3 to be incompatible(i cannot operate with them, i cannot attribute to a pizza 2 incompatible components)
    i have attached the diagram, so what i need more in this diagram, to make it functional?

p.s. Reteta is the intermediary table between pizza and Components, relation between pizza and Componente being n:m
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pizza.JPG