Position Description: Should have at least 4 years experience providing database support to the release and production support teams. Develops, maintains and enhances database code and provides architectural guidance to support the expansion of the IDENT database architecture.
* Assist in the development, design and overall strategy for how data will be synchronized, between production database and a reporting database structure including meta data.
* Facilitates working sessions to obtain input from technical specialists, customers, end users, technical architect, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for the application.
* Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
* Assists in Data Modeling efforts in support of applications being designed including conceptual, logical, physical data models.
* Leads the creation and installation of database software (e.g. Oracle) and to address all aspects of the ETL Tool (Oracle Warehouse Builder).
* US Citizenship Required for Clearance
* Strong problem solving skills with no less than 5 years experience designing and implementing large-scale reporting Oracle database environments. Expertise with Oracle Warehouse Builder needed.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
* Performance Tuning
* Capacity Planning
* Government Experience
Experience: 5+ years of (i.e Orace Database and Oracle Warehouse Builder) work experience.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of IT experience in lieu of a degree.