Unanswered: Restor backup : Access denied.

Hi everybody, I've a 2003 server which I've installed on SQL Server Express Edition. I've 2 partitions. My Problem when I want to restor a backup from d:/, an error indicating me that the SQL can't access to backup file and it access denied ???!!.
    Does anyone have an idea about this problem.
    Best Regards.

Provided Answers: 11
    Two things to check. First, see if you have access to the backup file itself with
    Code:
    restore headeronly from disk = 'path to your backup file'
    This will give you a listing of what files are in the backup file, and where they are expecting to go. If you do not have these paths on your machine, you must either create them, or use the MOVE option in restore to move the physical files to a more appropriate location.

I've tried restore readonly and it is always the same problem.
    You know, whem I've tried to resotore the backup with SQL Server Management Database, it don't show me the D: partition, only C:\ !
    I think theres any parameter in SQL Server to change to can access to all partition or may be it is a security of patition ??!

Provided Answers: 11
    Then I think you need to check the path to the backup file you are using. Also, make sure you are connecting to the right database instance.

Check if the service account that SQL is running under has read permissions on the backup path specified.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."