Unanswered: ms 2005 standard instance recovery help

Followed this article to move my model and msdb databes but I think I messed up. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345408.aspx
    The instance will not start because it says one of the files does not match it's primary file (not sure if it's model or msdb)

I can bring the instance up in single user mode (NET START mssqlserver /f /t3608) but when I try to do a query to re-do my alter statements, it says i can't attach because only one seesion is allowed. in 2000 i used to be able to start query analyzer without starting enterprise manager..

When i try and start with a minimal config (sqlservr -c -m) it won't start. I get an error saying that one of my files does not match it's primary file (either model or msbd don't know which) any ideas????????

Provided Answers: 6
    you can't undo what you did?
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

i ended up starting the instance in single user (netstart mssqlserver /f /t3608), opening SSMS, cancelling the connect dialog and then opening a new query window and issueing my alter statements again to move the model and msdb files. little different than working with ENT manager and query analyzer!!!