Unanswered: urgent please:Insert-Exec not working from asp page

Hi
    When i use my insert-exec in my proc, say it Y, and the inner proc is X (don't contain an other insert-exec). when i call the Y proc in sql query analyzer the call is executed and it get me back results.

But when I call the Y proc from an ASP page, the execution is aborted, and I don’t know why, I have tested many thinks but it doesn’t work (for exp: the use commit transaction, set ....).
    Please could you tell me if i miss some things i should add to my procs for the IIS web server could have right to execute my Y proc

Configuration of my application

- IIS Web server 6.0

- Sql Server 2000 SP 2.0

- TSQL as a sql language (of course)

- ASP as web porgramming language

- The call of the insert exec proc is as following:

o INSERT INTO #TMP_F_B (

o Field1 ,

o Field2,

o Field3 ,

o …,

o )

o EXEC dbo.ps_a5s_rpt_charge700 @util, @annee , @perimetre , @secteur , @poste , @fournisseur , @err , @lib_err

Many thanks

Sincerly

Provided Answers: 6
    can we see all of the code and nay error messages you might be getting?
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Many thanks, I have found then problem, it was on the ADO side, in fact, the recordset created was a multirecordset (that was the problem), so I have just added this couple of code to retrieve a recordset
    obj_resul_req_sql1.Open PS, conn, -1, 4,1

Do until obj_resul_req_sql1.State=adStateOpen
    Set obj_resul_req_sql1=obj_resul_req_sql1.NextRecordse t
    Loop

Many thanks