Cool SQL Server DBA Fairfax VA

$105k + excellent benefits

I’m currently working on for a Sr SQL Server DBA.
    This is a PERMANENT, direct-hire position with a mid-sized government contractor offering a great work environment
    (the 25+ people I’ve placed there love it), outstanding benefits & perks, flexibility, and stability. They are looking for someone who has strong DBA skills to include the control and monitoring of very large databases. Because they are a DoD contractor, the position does require that all candidates be US Citizens and eligible to obtain a security clearance, existing clearance is a plus. The position is located in Fairfax.

If this position sounds like it would be of interest to you, please give me a call. If not, perhaps you’ll know of someone that would have an interest. If so please feel free to pass along this email but tell your friend to be sure to mention your name – our firm does offer referral fees for successful placements! If you’d prefer, you can provide me with the person’s name and contact info and I will keep you referral confidential. Finally, if this position is not of interest to you but you’d like to update your information/resume for our files, please feel free to send along an updated resume.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Sql dba

Is this position still open?

From 2008? I kind of doubt it.

Question Nope

Too Late$105k + excellent benefits

I’m currently working on for a Sr SQL Server DBA.
    This is a PERMANENT, direct-hire position with a mid-sized government contractor offering a great work environment
    (the 25+ people I’ve placed there love it), outstanding benefits & perks, flexibility, and stability. They are looking for someone who has strong DBA skills to include the control and monitoring of very large databases. Because they are a DoD contractor, the position does require that all candidates be US Citizens and eligible to obtain a security clearance, existing clearance is a plus. The position is located in Fairfax.

If this position sounds like it would be of interest to you, please give me a call. If not, perhaps you’ll know of someone that would have an interest. If so please feel free to pass along this email but tell your friend to be sure to mention your name – our firm does offer referral fees for successful placements! If you’d prefer, you can provide me with the person’s name and contact info and I will keep you referral confidential. Finally, if this position is not of interest to you but you’d like to update your information/resume for our files, please feel free to send along an updated resume.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!