Unanswered: New to MS Access

I am an experienced programmer but am new to MS Access and pretty much do not know where to start. The issue is we have a MS Access mdb that has an embedded web browser, everything works great with IE6, however if we upgrade to IE 7 it crashes every time. The creator of this DB no longer works with us and my boss has put me in charge of fixing it to work with IE7. My first thought is to find the function that embeds the web browser into the window and start there. However i am not even able to find this. When i go into Tools>Macros>VB editor it will not let me access any of the modules or the forms, it tells me "Project is locked: Project is unviewable." So i guess my first question, is how do i go about unlocking the project? If you have any other tips or ideas that could help, please share those as well.

Thanks,
    -Adam

Provided Answers: 59
    are you working on a copy of the db..... its possibel that if someone else has the application open you may get lockouts.

can you confirm its a MDB, not a MDE.. if the latter (and you only have the MDE) then, sad to say, you are stuffed you can only make design changes to an MDB
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Ok so i have to have the mdb not the mde? As of now all i have is the mde, That actually helps a lot now i can push back to my boss and tell him to provide the mdb or i cant do it thanks for the information.

If i do get the mdb was i in the correct spot. Tools>Macros>VB editor?

The browser is most likely being used in a form. Open the form in design view and go from there.