Question Unanswered: Need Help : On Vista OS MS ODBC dBase Driver Index creation problem.

Hi All,

In VISTA OS. I am using the MS ODBC dBase Driver for using the dBase Database files.

When i try to create UNIQUE INDEX one one of dBase Table using the SQL Query through the exception.

SQL Query: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX [CURRENCY] ON CURRENCY (CURRNAME)

When i execuet this through the exception with State:37000 and Native error 3552.

This problem happens on only Vista OS . I am using VS 2003 with MFC CDatabase class.

NOTE: In the above statement if i rename table name CURRENCY to any name then works fine. My requiremement is i should not chnage table name CURRENCY.

I need your help badly waiting for your suggestion reply.

-Vivek

Dear friends,

Waiting for your suggestion.

Question Need Help : On Vista OS MS ODBC dBase Driver Index creation problem.

Hi All,

In VISTA OS. I am using the MS ODBC dBase Driver for using the dBase Database files.

When i try to create UNIQUE INDEX one one of dBase Table using the SQL Query through the exception.

When i execuet this through the exception with State:37000 and Native error 3552.

This problem happens on only Vista OS . I am using VS 2003 with MFC CDatabase class.

NOTE: In the above statement if i rename table name CURRENCY to any name then works fine. My requiremement is i should not chnage table name CURRENCY.

-Vivek

Question Rrgent: Vista OS Create index on Table named CURRENCY problem

Hi All,

NOTE: In the above statement if i rename table name CURRENCY to any name then works fine.
    My requiremement is i should not chnage table name CURRENCY.

-Vivek