Unanswered: Comments don't pass with Oracle OleDb Provider

Hello everybody !

I work on Windows platform, so I use ADO components to connect to an Oracle 9i database.
    I execute some SQL queries by the Open() ADO functions but there are errors when the queries content comments (--)
    I need these comments, I haven't to remove them

Have you already met a situation like that ? I try with the Microsoft Oracle Provider, it passes but this provider is incompatible with many things (blob, timestamp, etc.), it's why I must use Oracle one

What is the solution ? (thanks in advance)

Have someone an idea to solve it ?

Talking

Why do you need the embeded comments? Move them outside the query.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

I explain the situation: the queries failed when there is a comment before or inside the queries (comment with 2 dashes) !!! No problem when the comment is after, normal because no instruction to execute !

Why do you need the embeded comments? Move them outside the query.
    Read up !!

The solution that I found out is the use of /**/, it works with Oracle provider but i wonder why the created procedures are in one line when I watch in OEM ???, one line for a many lines of one procedure, it's so worst

-- means that EVERY thing in the following line is a comment, you can't terminate it. Using /* and */ you can define a block of comments.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Yes I know beilstwh but when I create the procedure, my script is multiline but when it is created, i look at OEM, it is in one line !!! Strange !!!

So, it is why /* and */ is the comment type to use !!

What are your opinions ?
    Doesn't Oracle Olebd provider support CR LF for next line ?