Unanswered: Outlook emails to a Access database

Hi,I want to extract my email messages from MS Outlook Express to MS Access 2003 database.Please,if you know any information about how to do this let me know!Thx!

I want to extract my email messages from MS Outlook Express to MS Access 2003 database
    I don't undrestand what you want!?
    give more explanation plz
    <<Never Walk on the Traveled Path, Because it only Leads you to where the Others have been.>>
    Graham Bell

What I want is to save my emails to database, i.e. make database out of my emails.For instance,db table would have fields like sender(email address),title of the message etc.I need that db just as sample db on which I would do later some kind of data mining,i.e. email classification. So what I want to know is how to link Outlook Express and Access 2003 to make it possible? What do I need to use?Can I even do it?(I hope so )Maybe I need to use MS Outlook instead of Outlook Express and than try to connect with Access?I don't know,I'm pretty much confused!

Start with this
    http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/...d.php?t=102238.

I haven't used express, but I send data back and forth between Access and Outlook (2K and XP) quite a bit. Make sure you check the reference for the Outlook Object Lib.