Unanswered: querying a week?

ok i need to produce a query on a table. in that table contants a comllum with a number of different dates. i need that query to show all the records that hold the date that appeared in the monday - sun that happen in the last week e.g. say i ran the query on a wednesday it would give me all the record with a date in the mon - sun before. how would i achieve this? i think this is possable im just not familer with access myself???

I just used one of my own table for an example, of course you need to put in your own table and field names:

Code:
    SELECT dbo_PRDCTN_ERRORLOG.*
    FROM dbo_PRDCTN_ERRORLOG
    WHERE (((DatePart("ww",[ErrDate]))=DatePart("ww",DateAdd("d",-7,Now()))) AND ((Year([ErrDate]))=Year(DateAdd("d",7,Now()))));

My formula assumes SUNDAY is the first day of the week. If you need to use Monday as the first day, you'll have to add some more "DATEPART" & "DATEADD" to it.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

thank you, this seem to solve the problem the only problem being as far as i can see is that i have no idea what to do with that line of code....

i haven't really gone into VBA as far as Access to be honest i have done anything with it, so could i have some more help????

This isn't VBA. Just open query analyzer, go to the SQL view instead of regular design view. Paste my SQL in there and change "dbo_Prdctn_ErrorLog"
    to your table name, and change [ErrDate] in the Where clause to your date field name. Then switch back to design view and it should look familiar to you again.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation