I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away.

Bill Law, Recruiter:

Well Established Company in Evansville Indiana needs a DB2 DBA /Data Analyst to join it's staff.
Evansville is geographically located near the nation's population center and is less
than 200 miles away from four major U.S. cities (176 miles southwest of Indianapolis, IN;
156 miles north of Nashville, TN; 126 miles west of Louisville, KY; and 174 miles east
of St. Louis, MO.)
Since its incorporation as a city in Vanderburgh County in 1847, Evansville has grown to
become the third largest city in Indiana (with more than 171,000 people in the greater
Evansville area).

Salary 75-92K starting salary..depends on experience.

Relocation assistance is provided.

Small database group will add an additional DB2 DBA who has strong modelling skills
(e.g Erwin or comparable).
This is a mainframe (z/OS) environment... so looking for someone with DB2 v 7/8 on
Ideally a DBA who likes the analysis part of the position. One who is able to communicate
with users to manage their expectations.
Someone who thinks about what they are doing--who can ask data questions and
gather business requirements.
Wants an enthusiastic candidate who likes to dig--come up with new ideas.

For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:

Email: oraman@verizon.net
Please Use Job CodeBforums/ Evansville/DB2 DBA/MG
Phone: 1-800-549-8502

I pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition*described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Bill Law