Oracle database forum description modification

Oracle database forum description on dBforums index page says:
    Oracle is probably the most popular enterprise database server at the moment. This is the server that powers eBay on the web and countless datawarehouses and VLDBs around the world. Oracle is suited for all applications from OLTP to Data Warehousing. The latest 9i even has a built in OLAP engine.
    Could someone, please, modify/remove the last sentence, or suggest a completely new description? Because, 9i was released in 2001 so - it's been quite a while since 9i was the latest version. At the moment, it is 11g.

Quote Originally Posted by dBforums
    Hello Littlefoot it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need to post a question, we're happy to help.
    Right; I haven't. Mostly because I didn't know answers to questions being asked, partially because site was down relatively often lately (maintenance, as the information suggested, always "repairing database replication"). But never mind, it is a lovely greeting line! I wonder what will look like after this post.

As of the last "greeting" sentence, yes - I did post a question, but noone took a look. It is right above this one.

So, is someone going to change Oracle database description paragraph, please?

I remember discussion which took place last December (it is August now) (here it is, if someone's interested in reading), saying
    Quote Originally Posted by LF
    as far as I can tell, administration staff of the dBforums doesn't pay much attention to member's needs
    Pat Phelan found it interesting, adding that
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    If anyone has a complaint about DBForums or how it runs, I actively want to hear that complaint.
    So yes, I was complaining and I'm still doing it. As far as I understood what you, Pat, have said, SoftwareRevue does iNet side maintenance, while you (now I see Paul being an administrator, so I guess he's the one too) deal with the user's side of the job.

I wouldn't know whether sub-forum description makes iNet or user side of site maintenance, but - will someone, please, finally fix that outdated information?

I understand that it isn't that important; dBforums will work (out of maintenance hours), members and guests will - hopefully - find answers to their problems/questions.

Am I buggin' you? Didn't mean to bug ya (perhaps just a little bit).

P.S. LOL!!! I was trying to submit this message, but - No-no!
    There seems to have been a problem with the dBforums database.
    What now? I'm not allowed to complain? Does forum engine proactively scan message tone and censors it? :evil:
    Last edited by przytula_guy; 07-26-08 at 08:17.

Whoa! What's that? It took 3 days to finally post the above message, and the bottom line says
    Last edited by przytula_guy : 07-26-08 at 13:17.
    Huh? Edited before it was posted? And why did przytula_guy modify it, anyway?

As was mentioned, there was a problem with the db. Sorry about that.

Thanks for bringing this back up though. I've been waiting for someone to confirm your suggestion. (Since I know nothing of what you people talk about around here.)

I suppose that we can work it the other way around. --- Since no one has opposed your sugggestion, it must be a good one.

Forum description updated.

Gremlins? ... Not so sure about.

Thanks again, Littlefoot!
    Have a community? Have questions?

Thank you so very much!