Unanswered: ComboBox list displays blank data entries - annoying!

I have a table I'm using for ComboBox list entries. Each column has a varying amount of fields (rows) utilized for their specific list.

The ComboBox which uses the column with the greatest amount of fields in the table has no problems, but every other ComboBox displays blank data entries. Aside from making a separate table for every single ComboBox, is there any way to prevent the ComboBox's list from displaying all those blank, useless fields?

Thanks in advance!

Could you be a little more specific ? Like what's the design of your source table, and what exactly you want to show in your combobox ?

(Also, just a question of vocabulary but it's confusing : a "field" in a table is supposed to be a "column" in that table, while a "record" would be a set of the values of each field, so that would be a "row" in that table. Or maybe I'm mistaken ?)

Got it.

In the Row Source field, include a WHERE clause. Here's an example of the syntax:

SELECT [CT & Optical Protocols].[CT Resolution] FROM [CT & Optical Protocols] WHERE [CT & Optical Protocols].[CT Resolution] Is Not Null;