Summary: Develops and tests machinery and equipment under direction of engineering and scientific staff by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reviews project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies. Drafts detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet metal or wood shops. (Further details on request).
* Thermal test using data acquisition equipment and software
* Build thermocouples and instrument up the units for test
* Follow test plans and change test plans per engineering instructions
* Assist engineers with mechanical shock and vibration testing as required
* Acoustic testing in 3M acoustic chamber
* Interpretation of Data against manufacturer's specifications
* Preparation of test results in Excel and Word
* Exercise Judgement in informing Engineering staff of issues and concerns
* Maintain a clean and stocked lab area
Minimum Qualifications/Experience: We are not looking for candidates with electronics experience unless they have mechanical test experience. The key experience/education we seek is in the mechanical field.
The rate on this job is 21.00/Hour. Corp to Corp Rate is 23.00/Hour.
About ATP Personnel: If you have ever worked for ATP Personnel or if your resume is in our database, we are actively working to match you to our new job openings.
If we find that your skills match a new job order, we will ALWAYS contact you to determine your interest in the position. We will NEVER forward your resume to a hiring manager without your advance approval.
ATP Personnel values our relationships and will always maintain the highest standard of conduct, confidentiality and client priviledge.