Unanswered: SQL Server 2005 Replication Quesion

I'm fairly new at database replication so please bear with me if this has been asked before.

I have two different databases (with the same database structure) on two different servers.

Lets say:

Database1 on Server1
    Database2 on Server2

I want to replicate Database1 on Server1 onto Database2 on Server2

I have already set up Database1 as the Distributor/Publisher and I have already created the Publications.

I Went as far as setting up Databas2 on Server2 as the subscriber to the Publications on Database1.

Everything seems to be working okay, except the tables in Database1 are not being replucated into Database2. The whole database structure is replicated but not the tables. Why is that?

I made sure I check marked the tables and the views when I created my publications within database1.

This is very frustrating. Any guidance from anyone would be of great help.

Thank you!

San Antonio, TX
    You need to tell us what type of replication you're trying to set up, then you need to tell us the state of each agent, and if any errors were posted for each agent.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

I actually finally got it to work, thank you. I had to wait until the snapshot from the distribution/publisher was initialized and pushed to the subscriber.

I'm doing a transitional replication.

Thanks for your reply.

Nottinghamshire, UK
    transitional replication

Right, that's it, I'm leaving the profession to become a shoe salesman.

I just don't get this replication crap anymore

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein
    "Everything should be made as complex as possible, so I look Cleverer." - Application Developer