Unanswered: Using Mulpitle Domains for One Hosting Account

Hi all,

I want to set up one hosting account and access it via multiple domain names. Each different domain name will server the user slightly different content without the user knowing about the other domains. How do i do this?

Example: User comes to my hosting account via www.siteA.com. The whole time the user is on the site the base URL never changes from www.siteA.com. The user needs to see www.siteA.com/page1.php as so on. (Actually i plan to use ModRewrite to alter the page name, but that comes later.) Now when another user comes to www.siteB.com they need go to the same hosting account and see the site as if they have no clue about www.siteA.com, just with some different content.

Tested: I have tried using a .htaccess Symlink, but this will not work as it just redirects like a 301. Similar with CNAME's at my registrar.

Tested: Frame Forwarding via hosting account. This doesn't work since the forwarded URL doesn't change from the base URL. Meaning, www.siteA.com never changes to www.siteA.com/page1.php. Also any links show the forwarded to's URL in the status bar.

I hope my detail in description has been enough and someone has a great suggestion for me. Thanks much.

CEsar

bump bump bump

can you send give me proper data, i'm unable to understand your problem. i'm sorry