Hi,
I m getting this exception
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found where a numeric was expected
on my jsp page.
The query which i run is String UR_Query = "SELECT SRV.ROW_ID AS ROW_ID, SRV.SR_NUM AS SR, SRVX.ATTRIB_41 AS Performer, EMP1.LOGIN AS Owner, CON1.EMAIL_ADDR AS OWNR_EMAIL, ORG.NAME AS Account, SRV.SR_STAT_ID AS Status, SRV.SR_TITLE AS SH_DESCR, SRV.DESC_TEXT AS LNG_DESCR, TO_CHAR(SRV.X_PROP_TIME, 'Month dd yyyy hh:mi AM') AS PROP_TIME, TO_CHAR(SRV.X_HOURS, 'B9999.00') AS Duration, SRV.SR_AREA AS Area, SRV.SR_CAT_TYPE_CD, SRV.X_APPR_TIME AS Schedule FROM S_SRV_REQ SRV, S_SRV_REQ_X SRVX, S_ORG_EXT ORG, S_USER EMP1,S_CONTACT CON1 WHERE SRV.ROW_ID = SRVX.PAR_ROW_ID (+) AND SRV.X_CHG_OWNER_ID = EMP1.ROW_ID(+) AND EMP1.ROW_ID = CON1.ROW_ID (+) AND SRV.CST_OU_ID = ORG.ROW_ID (+) AND SRV.SR_CAT_TYPE_CD='Change' AND (SRV.SR_STAT_ID = 'Incomplete Change Plan' OR SRV.SR_STAT_ID = 'On-Hold') AND SRV.X_PROP_TIME >= TO_DATE('" + startDate + "', 'MM-DD-YY') AND SRV.X_PROP_TIME < TO_DATE('" + endDate + "','MM-DD-YY') + INTERVAL '+1' DAY " ;
Please suggest me how to put error message"enter date in mm/dd/yyyy format" instead of exception java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found where a numeric was expected in my jsp page.
thanks,
astha