Unanswered: DB2\UDB for Windows Backups

Going into Production soon on our Datawarehouse and we want to start doing nightly off-line backups to a network share.

This works today by issuing these commands:

Code:
    CONNECT TO PRODDM;
    QUIESCE DATABASE IMMEDIATE FORCE CONNECTIONS;
    CONNECT RESET;
    BACKUP DATABASE PRODDM TO "\\KOCXRAID01\DB2backup" WITH 2 BUFFERS BUFFER 1024 PARALLELISM 1 WITHOUT PROMPTING;
    CONNECT TO PRODDM;
    UNQUIESCE DATABASE;
    CONNECT RESET
    ;

BUT... this only works if the network share is shared out to EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL.

Tried many different combinations of security on the share, but can't get the backup to run unless the security is wide open..

Does anyone know how to pair back the security on this Network share to a point where the backup will work?? our server guys will not let us leave this Share open as EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL...???

Provided Answers: 1
    You need to give permissions to the target directory only to the account that is used to run the DB2 service.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

I did this. I started all of the DB2 Services with a Network Account that has Administrative access on my DB2 Server as well as full permissions to the share on the Server which is the destination for my backups.

it worked great! The only problem is, I get this error when I try and run activity monitor against any Database:

SQL0430N User Defined Function "SYSPROC.DBM_GET_CFG" (Specific name DBM_GET_CFG) terminated abnormally. SQLSTATE 38503

when I change all of the DB2 Services to run under 'local system' instead of a domain account - the activity monitor works fine. I looked up the error and there is a very generic answer saying that the UDF is corrupt..

ANY IDEAS!!! I'd really like to be able to run backups over the network.

we are running DB2/UDB V 9.5.100.179 (fix pack 2 )