Project Management Database Part 2

This is the second PArt of the same database.
    These are the relationships I am trying to catch in my diagram. I would like you guys to check my diagram to see if I have covered them all.

Consultant Relations
    A project can have many consultant companies; A consultant company can do many projects.
    A Project can have only one Consultant Company as the Prime Consultant Company. A Consultant Company can be the Prime Consultant Company for multiple projects.
    Consultant Companies can be represented by multiple Consultant contacts (individuals). A Consultant contact can only represent one company
    A Project can have multiple Consultant contacts and an individual Consultant contact can be related to multiple projects.
    A Project can have only one Consultant contact as the Prime Consultant contact. A Consultant contact can be the prime Consultant contact for multiple projects.
    A Consultant contact can or can’t be a prime Consultant contact. A prime Consultant contact has to be a Consultant contact.
    A Consultant company can have many Prime Consultant contacts. A Prime Consultant contact can only be part of one Consultant company.
    A Prime Consultant company can have many Prime Consultant contacts. A Prime Consultant contact can only be part of one Prime Consultant company.
    Many of the Consultant Contacts can be Prime consultant contacts for different projects.

Finally one of the most important query that I will be making with these is A profile sheet that will give back project info, the Prime Consultant Company info, and the Prime consultant contact info.
    The second Query will ask for All the Consultant contacts that were involved in a certain Project.
    Does my diagrams cover these?
    Attached Files Attached Files