Unanswered: SOLVED ON MY OWN Using Sessions with Javascript

Ok so what i want to do.....and i know i cannot access php from javascript, but i dont see how to do this. I have a form - when i post the form, i call a PHP script. in that PHP script, i create several checkboxes. I then use javascript to see which ones are checked, and get the values, and then open a new page, sending the values through the URl to the new page. I want to save those values to a session instead, so the url doesnt get the data that i am passing, but i dont see how to do it, as i only know what checkboxes are checked in javascript, not php. the only thing i can think of is an interim form between the 2, that takes the values through the url, then saves them into a session, and then redirects to the second page.....is there an easier/better way to do this?

hopefully this all makes sense.
    Last edited by mominsky; 08-04-08 at 17:29.

ok sorry...just ignore me....i should have tried it first....i did just make an interim form....which reads in the passed variables in the URL, stores them to a session, and then redirects to the third page which reads from the session, and the user is none the wiser...