Designing a Database to hold test cases?

Hey Guys,

I was hoping someone could help me with designing a database?

Basically, I want to design a database that will hold a bunch of test cases. For those of you that don't know, a test case simply documents a test that is to be executed on an application.

A test case lists a number of screens within the application, and each screen lists a number of fields, and each field has a corresponding value that is to be entered during that test, so it looks something like:

Test Case 1
    ----Details Screen
    --------Name|Mary J
    ----Contact Screen
    --------Address|123 Fake Street

Test Case 2
    ----Details Screen
    --------Name|Joe Bloggs
    ----Contact Screen
    --------Address|321 Fake Street

So I need to design a database to hold the above. Can anyone tell me what tables I would need, and what would be the best way to go about storing the data? So far I think I need the following four tables:

With the cardinality constraints as follows:

TestCasecreen->Many to many
    Screen:Fields->One to many
    Fields:Values->One to many

Although I'm really not sure. Can anyone please give me some help with this?

Thanks very much for any help!

In front of the computer
    There are many testing packages on the market, and getting the testing process right is a lot more complex than it appears. I'd strongly suggest using one of the commercially supported or open source test products instead of spending thousands of hours writing, debugging, and documenting your own, especially if there is any chance that your tests might ever be audited..