Thread: New Member

G'day... transplanted Aussie in Kentucky USA! I'm hoping that after posting once my account will be 'activated' enough that I can read other threads... I signed up in order to read a thread for some research but now that I've signed up the thread still says 'you can't read it'.

Grrrr.

You should be able to read all threads, regardless of whether you've signed up or not (at least, I'm fairly sure that's the case - you're doubt is rubbing off on me!).

There have been some problems with the site lately which may be the root cause of your problem - can you post a link to the offending thread and someone will take a look in for you?
    George
    Home | Blog

Hi - thanks for the quick response. Yeah here is the link I'm trying to access:

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1212208

Not sure why but I can't seem to view this one. Let me know if you figure anything out!

Thanks again.

I can't access that link either....

I passed your question on to one of the site administrators who has given this response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    'm a site Administrator, and I can't access that thread!

The offending thread was posted between 02:35 and 03:00 in the Oracle forum on 2006-02-07 (well over two years ago). The whole thread was reloaded as part of the rebuild of DBForums later that year, and it appears to me that the thread itself is corrupt due to the reloading process.
    Hope this helps, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    George
    Home | Blog

Hey no problem and thanks for even looking into it. I knew it was old - I was googling 'sqlstate 22005' and that link came up and appeared interesting. I appreciate all your help.

Steve