Frustration Site..

Ok, I googed and got a link to this site.. But can't see because not a member.. Went to the trouble of siginging up. Used search at the top of the page to find synchobj... Got this link: Found the post.
    www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=568581 Tried to open it and get this:

johnc650, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Sure is hard to get my answer from this site...

John
    this site experienced problems last week wich led to a corruption of the underlying data. the site operators have restored the data, however some posts have been lost or corrupted permanently... the best thing to do is to re ask your question in the relevant forum.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I get the same message about permissions, but there were a number of problems with the site a short time back. This could be some of the fallout from that.