Question Unanswered: sending mass chunk of mail

I've a report that has information of individual child on each page. A child's personal information is shown on a page. I've a utility to run this report to show 20 children who're sick. So 20 pages of that report is the information of 20 children.

Now, since 20 pages consists of personal information of 20 children, can i send a mass email with the attachment of that report matching the page of the report going onto only that specific child instead of manually doing it one child and attachment at a time.

You need a list of the children to loop thru. Within each loop you run the report filtered by that child and email it to the corresponding address. You could use your 'utility' to do it.
    --If its free, take it for what its worth!

Provided Answers: 6
    Paul

Great Link!

I wish I had this link about 6 weeks ago. I was working on project and needed to use Lotus Notes to email an attachment via VBA and couldn't find any help!

I'll keep this one for further reference.

Cheers to you!

Stu

Provided Answers: 6
    Thanks; that is a good site.

I've got a brother in Raleigh and a daughter nearby (Goldsboro). Been there several times. Nice area, though more humid than I really like.
    Paul

Small world. Several of my wife's relatives live in Vegas and we'll be heading out there later next year for a wedding. I agree about the humidity, but I did almost 10 years in DC and that is the worst!