Lightbulb database compare tool

First, let me introduce myself. I am database expert for my company. All issues regarding optimizing, deploying, migration of databases are my daily tasks. Those tasks are very venerable and dutifully because as you might already know, you are playing with fire, and you need to have full control constantly. All data from some business is in your hands, you need to be 100% sure what are you doing each time you perform some task over database. Actually, reasons above are the main facts that direct me and my company to start investigating and providing tools that will bring confident to database administrator.
    Today I will bring to your hands one very handy database tool – DBComparer 2.1
    The main purpose of this application is to perform compare over two databases. This is secure and well tested windows application that is useful at time of deployment or in every day examination when you need to be 100% sure that you are running identical database on two locations (e.g. test-development database and live database). All of known objects and properties of MSSQL database are included in comparing process unless you filter them. This is high performance tool with clever and intuitive interface. Comparison process will end in minute and you will catch the malicious differences that harm your solution. Please take a look at compare database tool for all details regarding this helpful tool or you can directly contact me via email:

Thanks for your time, hope you find interesting in this handy tool.
    Last edited by database-compare; 08-18-08 at 07:21.

One Flump in One Place
    Shun't this have been moved without a redirect?
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

can you please describe. i didn't understand you clear.