Unanswered: access, iis 7 error

Finally after a while found the link to post. Anyways, I have iis 7 installed in windows vist, explorer 7.0 I can read asp pages, no problem there.
    But I need to read from an access database, I am using dns and dns-less connection from two different pages to test each method, but I get an error like --"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '800401f3'
    [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
    /databaseaccess.asp, line 13 --
    I have read in other websites that this might be a user privileges not set properly to give rights to access the file or the folder where the databse is, which is in Documents, I also placed a copy of the same file in the root folder to see if that helped, but I get the same error message. any help please? the other sites only mentioned what could be problem, but won't show steps on how to fix it. can also email me direct at a_robleto@yahoo.com

You might want to check the MDAC (see this post: http://www.dbforums.com/showpost.php...32&postcount=6)

Not that I could say it's the solution to your problem but re-installing it is one of the steps I might recommend for troubleshooting with ODBC problems.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)