Title: Oracle consultant

Duration: 6+ months

Description:

Understanding of relations database environments. Experience with the Oracle toolset using PL/SQL and SQL*Plus, Oracle Forms 4.5 or grater. Proven technical and analytical skills. Ability to develop work plans and follow through on assignments with minimal guidance. Utilize the Oracle toolset to maintain, design, develop, test, implement and document batch and some online processes. Interface with business customers, business analysts, data analysts, other developers and IT support staff to complete assignments.

Required Skills:
Ranking Skill Name Experience
1 Oracle Intermediate 5-6
2 Oracle PL SQL Intermediate 5-6
3 Oracle Tool Set Intermediate 5-6
4 Testing Skills Intermediate 5-6
5 Analytical Skills/ Problem Sol Intermediate 5-6
6 ASP Intermediate 5-6
7 HTML Intermediate 5-6
8 Web Developer Intermediate 5-6

If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back ASAP with an updated copy of your word-format resume. Please also advise me on the following details:

In addition to your resume please provide the following Information:

Your current Location (city and state)
Contact number/Alternate number
Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations
What are your Primary Skills
Legal Status - H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder
Your salary expectations (we would prefer candidates on W2, if you are on H1B - we do sponsor H1B and we can start your GC immediately after joining)
Please do note that we cannot work on subcontractor agreements (corp-to-corp)

Date of availability.
What type of position are you looking for (tester, developer, etc.)
Best number and time to reach you
If you are currently available and interested in this opportunity, please call me ASAP at 412.307.4993. If you are not interested in this particular position, we do have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you. Or if you are not available for this opportunity please refer your friends and let me know what date in the future when you may be available. Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your permission. I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future