I am looking for a database to be created that will assist me in managing translation projects; I am hoping to set up a translation agency. The DB will have to allow me to list and access details of all translators that I outsource jobs to together with the languages they work with (ie. English to Spanish). In addition, Id be looking for the DB to list clients and customers. In addition (this is why I need help as I cant do this myself with my limited knowledge of Access), I want to be able to progress projects or jobs (ie. Client 1 has a translation and the translator completing the project is translator X). On this page / form, Id then like to list the total cost of the project to the client together with the fee I am paying the translator and with this, the commission I would be making. If this database could link in to the website too, that would be a bonus.... ie. Potential clients being able to request a quote online and this populating into the database automatically......

I am starting off my business and so, funds are limited......

Feel free to email me at neilgreenough@sky.com.... Ideally, I'd like the DB to be either based on Access 2007 or alternatively, a web-based DB....

As said, I know it's cheeky but funds really are limited given that I am starting this company off without any budget (due to personal reasons) and so, if there are any students / graduates looking for projects to "stock up" their portfolios, that'd be great