Unanswered: Perl, Java web application deployment

I'm supposed to change a web app written in perl and java scripts to dot net environment.
    I was given js, pl and tmpl extension files and a link to the website.
    I have been able to reproduce the web app pages using the link view source codes and the tmpl files. The db connects to a SQLite.
    I installed SQLLitePRo and Perl 5,10,0,1003 yesterday.
    I have not changed any part of the original code that I was given.

My problem is, I can't get the program to call the pl and the js files. I get an error message like:
    The HTTP verb POST used to access path '/appDirectory/plDirectory/plFilename.pl' is not allowed.

2. Do I have to have the files in a particular folder on my local machine to work?
    3. Do I need any configurations to make?

4. Because I'm still using the original codes, I suspect it tries to read from a server nobody seems to know where or which one.
    this is a copy of the DBI code:
    my $database = DBI->connect("dbi: SQLite:dbname=$$form{SomeName}.db","","") || die "$DBI::errstr\n";
    my $statement = $database->prepare("select * from groups");

How do I import these database files into the SQLLITePro to enable me use
    the connection string above on my local machine?

Any sugestions will be welcomed.

This is my first web app project and I suspect I've not set the environment correctly.
    I really need an

my $database = DBI->connect("dbi: SQLite:dbname=$$form{SomeName}.db","","") || die "$DBI::errstr\n";

Holy crap, this is a security hole you could float an aircraft carrier through!

You're taking form input and splicing it into your connection string.

If you've absolutely got to let the user pick a database, you must check it against a list of valid databases.

I'm supposed to change a web app written in perl and java scripts to dot net environment.

If you don't know what environment you're running on, how do you know you'd benefit from moving to another environment?

2. Do I have to have the files in a particular folder on my local machine to work?
    3. Do I need any configurations to make?

Yes and yes. And without knowing even what webserver you're using, I have no idea where or what.

Perl Java database website

I think you are very right. I have no other info on the existing intranet to continue on this project. Nobody seems to know where the webserver is nor the source codes other than the ones I got from the "view source" from the web site link I received