Unanswered: If I Drop a Table (refreshing memory)

Hi guys I have question, now if remember correctly if I drop a table (btw wasnt done on prodcution database) I can restore it from a snapshotand then from a differential back up is the correct??

Provided Answers: 11
    Assuming you are restoring the backups to some other location, and there is no referential integrity concern for the table, then yes, you can restore a table like this. The type of restoration does not matter, so long as the backup was taken before the "incident" for Full and Differential, but after the incident for Transaction logs.

Quote Originally Posted by MCrowley
    Assuming you are restoring the backups to some other location, and there is no referential integrity concern for the table, then yes, you can restore a table like this. The type of restoration does not matter, so long as the backup was taken before the "incident" for Full and Differential, but after the incident for Transaction logs.

Thank you McCrowley, I just wanted to make sure. That was actually a test question and the first test I took so I wanted to make sure I remembered correctly