database sructure for a local directory

hi im hoping someone can help me here, im not sure what would be the best way to do this but basically i need to setup a small local directory for a state in ireland with 3 major towns of all the services that can be obtained there. however im not the best when it comes to databases, im unsure of the right way to structure it... basically what i need is a search bar that has an option to type in a service and a town. like yourlocal.ie or vazumo.com. the search bars and database access i can do but how should i structure the database that it has to search. i cant seem to find any recommendations for this all i know is that i need several details in the database,

*company
    *telephone
    *website
    *a paragraph of text about the company

if possible id like an image of the company icon in the database too. anyone know how i should go about the database? hope to hear from you, and thank you very much in advance

another query is that i also require a form to be done. in this form i need several fields.

*service
    *telephone (the person using the form)
    *comments (the person using the form)

and then send it. it has to to automated,i want this info to search a database and forward on the details to the emails of the people found in the search. is this possible and if anyone can recommend something that would be great, hope to hear back and thanks!

Which county? The odds are good that I can probably find someone locally that will volunteer to help you.

-PatP

louth, you irish?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    Which county? The odds are good that I can probably find someone locally that will volunteer to help you.

-PatP
    ...or one of his classmates.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com