Unanswered: connection error in postgresql

in i try to connect postgresql with ODBC.bu it gives me error.It is like that ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager].
    I research about this error and i find,i have install odbc driver.Then i download and install bu it still gives me the same error.In the reference part I couldnt find the using Microsoft.Data.Odbc;
    and that is the code part
    OdbcConnection connect = new OdbcConnection("Database=Store;Server=localhost;Po rt=5432;UID=postgres;Pwd=1050");
    thanks for your answers....

Arizona, USA
    Is the pg server running on the same machine as the web server?

Are you able to connect to the database with pgAdmin?

You have a space in the Port parameter name

(and, you know that you should never use user postgres for normal connections, right? As a database superuser, postgreSQL has the rights to totally blow your database and server away! That you should create a new logon with limited access rights, for normal operational access.)
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

the postgres can operating without tcp/ip so you need only dbname, user and password (dbname=database i use php for postgres connections xD), if you put a server and port can error in connection. Some servers the configuration is not remote so connection stay in localhost, but i never test in, good luck!