Unanswered: Switchboard stops my forms' VBA code from working?

I have several forms that I've built...
    Most of them have some sort of VBA code built in somewhere, like:
    • Select a record with the key-value control, and the rest of the controls position to that record
    • "OnChange event: Set <that> bound control equal to the value of <this> unbound control"
    • ...etc.

Straightforward stuff. The record positioning code was created by Access's wizard for creating a combobox, for example.

These forms work perfectly when I launch them from the Database window.

However, I just created a switchboard, and when I launch them from the switchboard, the forms no longer work properly -for example, if I select a key value, the remaining controls remain blank.

Is there a simple reason? I'm pretty new to Access, specifically, so I might be missing something obvious. Perhaps a property in the switchboard?

Did you use the MS Access switchboard or create a custom one?

I'm so new at switchboards...
    I just used a tutorial that only went so far as creating a switchboard, then basically said "...and then you add your switchboard items from there!

I created it using Tools --> Database Utilities --> Switchboard Manger.
    It created a form called "Switchboard" in Forms.
    I did open it to change the colors and add our company logo, also as per a Tutorial - I don't think I changed any properties, but I'd love to check any that would cause this issue!

Combo Box Wizard - Find a Record on my form - NOT WORKING under Switchboard

Quote Originally Posted by geolemon View Post
    I have several forms that I've built...
    Most of them have some sort of VBA code built in somewhere, like:
    • Select a record with the key-value control, and the rest of the controls position to that record
    • "OnChange event: Set <that> bound control equal to the value of <this> unbound control"
    • ...etc.

Straightforward stuff. The record positioning code was created by Access's wizard for creating a combobox, for example.

These forms work perfectly when I launch them from the Database window.

However, I just created a switchboard, and when I launch them from the switchboard, the forms no longer work properly -for example, if I select a key value, the remaining controls remain blank.

Is there a simple reason? I'm pretty new to Access, specifically, so I might be missing something obvious. Perhaps a property in the switchboard?
    Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue.