FORTRAN APPLICATIONS briefly in electrical, computer and aerospace engineering ?

What are the FORTRAN APPLICATIONS briefly in electrical, computer and aerospace engineering ?

All fortran can do, I may do it with FORCE ?

Quote Originally Posted by lse123
    What are the FORTRAN APPLICATIONS briefly in electrical, computer and aerospace engineering ?
    Mostly depricated.
    Quote Originally Posted by lse123
    All fortran can do, I may do it with FORCE ?
    FORCE is an implementation of G77 FORTRAN. As far as I know, FORCE will compile any G77 FORTRAN source code and produce an executable for the Windows platform. FORCE may not compile antiquated (ie F66) or code that uses niche compiler (ie Lahey) specific features.

I would expect that FORCE would be adequate for your needs.

-PatP

i also use Force since several months ago, i know this forum from Force's web...
    fortran as far as i know suitable for engineering because many commands that needed in engineering in there, such as hyperbolic function, etc... .

May connect MySQL or Access in Force's Fortran77? If not, what database may connect in general? where exist tutorials on this?

I'd suspect that many if not all the mathmatical functions in Fortran are available in other languages, and even if they are not they are replicable by writing your own functions/classes/methods
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton