Unanswered: Database Recovery

In sql2000 i bymistakely deleted data from my database without taking backup. Is there way to retrive data revert back?

I've heard luminent log explorer mentioned for this, but it is not free.

Lesson learned the hard way eh?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Provided Answers: 54
    IF you have full logging enabled and you have the entire log since your "boo-boo" on disk, then you can backup your database and do a "point in time" restore, stopping before the row disappears.

FWIW, the same logging requirements apply to using Lumigent, but it makes the whole process much easier and less uncertain.

-PatP

Provided Answers: 6
    whats uncertain about doing a point in time restore? if your backups are good and you know the right point in time, its all gravy baby.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Provided Answers: 54
    Log Explorer allows you to know, with certainty when to pull the plug on the restore. If you don't know exactly when things went wrong, Log Explorer can make your job much easier by removing the uncertainty that you'd otherwise have to experiment (possibly a lot) to find.

-PatP