Unanswered: Excel to Report Services

Hi all I have a report that is in excel and I am trying to put the report onto report services so that when we update the report on excel report services will have those updates. I was wondering if you can link Excel to Report Services?

Provided Answers: 6
    not that I am aware of. you can link excel to sql server in a few ways (VBA, MS Query) and Reporting services can produce excel reports. You need to explain a little more.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Well what I want to happen is that everytime we update the Excel sheet that the report on report services would also get the updates. I want to have the report online as well as off line. Does that make sense?? So I want to have the same version of the Excel report to exsist in report services but linked together so that RS will catch the changes

You can create a linked server to excel sheet, and then use SSRS to point to it. But I am pretty sure you will have to work on formatting.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

Thanks guys I appreciate it