Unanswered: Features of MySQl and XML

Hello

I am very interested to find out what is a better choice of web server, MySql or XML.

Under my belief it seems MySQL is commercial accpeted and used more but it has its sceptics.
    Could someone tell me what is a better choice out of the two and the technical features of each (any limitations of the language) and programablity toughness as well as any other suggested rivals.

Thank you.

Features of MySQl and XML

Hello

I am very interested to find out what is a better choice of web server, MySql or XML.

Under my belief it seems MySQL is commercial accpeted and used more but it has its sceptics.
    Could someone tell me what is a better choice out of the two and the technical features of each (any limitations of the language) and programablity toughness as well as any other suggested rivals.

Thank you.

ignore

Hello
    sorry ignore
    Last edited by john1789; 09-25-08 at 06:20. Reason: error

Features of MySQl and XML

Hello

Thank you.