Question Unanswered: Question on Exporting a Grouped Report to Excel

Hello All!

I have a question concerning a grouped report. The report groups by a territory number, a region number, and a district number. I have set the report up to export to Excel, and it then generates a Outline view (PivotTable). However, the summary fields to add up the group are put 1 column to the right, placing an empty column in between most data and does not look very appealing to my department. They ask me to move the summary fields back into the same column, which I can do by deleting the cell to the left and shift cells left. However this usually in some groups makes the formulas incorrect and I have to check area by area to correct.

Is there a way I can force Access to export the summary information into the same column it is adding up? Any and all help will be appreciated.

This has been a great reference area for me to improve my Access skills and my projects are much more professional now than they were a year or two ago from what I have learned here. For all of you who have helped me in the past, "THANK YOU"!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sample Report Export.bmp