SUN/LINUX Systems Administrator needed in Singapore
Global Logistics/Transportation – SUN/LINUX Systems Administrator
Our client is a world class leader in logistics, and transportation services.
In this role, you will ensure the efficient and reliable operation of the organization's mission critical systems. Apart from your primary responsibility of maintaining the availability and reliability of the systems, you will also be required to perform activities ranging from planning for system upgrades, systems and application troubleshooting & system performance monitoring. You will also work closely with the application and other infrastructure teams to ensure a smooth delivery of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science from a recognised institution, with at least 2-year relevant working experience
- Experience in SUN Solaris or Linux administration and scripting
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Experience with Veritas suite of products and HP Non-Stop technology will be advantageous
- Strong analytical/technical skills and effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to sgITcareers@gmail.com. We regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be notified.