Commodities/Derivatives: Java, C++, C# for Singapore hiring
Commodities/Derivatives – Project Managers(VP) and Developers
A leading global bank is seeking top-notch developers and hands-on project managers (VP level) to work in one of the hottest markets in the world: commodities. The company is building their pricing and market data systems for exotic commodity products, and they need great developers with strong Java/C++/Linux/Oracle, and possibly Windows and C#.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or another challenging scientific field.
• Java, C++,Spring, ANT, Junit.
• Multi-threading and messaging.
• Masters in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Energy or commodities experience, especially with trading and pricing.
• General derivatives experience.
The hiring organization is an established international bank with a major presence in Singapore. The company employs more than 10,000 people, and earned over $2 billion in the last year. The company is involved in general investment banking, corporate banking and has a significant presence in derivatives trading.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to sgITcareers@gmail.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.