This Global Tier 1 Bank seeks a Voice Network Engineer with at least 8 years experience to be the technical lead for APAC regions Voice Networks that run on Avaya. The candidate must have solid experience in Avaya and NICE IP for consideration. This is a top tier bank with a solid balance sheet.
· Provides operational support and administration of voice systems across Asia Pacific countries.
· Performs Tier-3 troubleshooting on voice systems and applies break-fix on voice network issues.
· Provides scripts for configuration checks on voice systems to ARC locations. Sets up schedule of route configuration checks and coordinate with ARC TSM to carry out the check.
· Applies network monitoring, patches and add-on features in the voice systems.
· Oversees System Integration of new voice systems with Avaya PBX, Nice, IPC and Call Center solution.
· In-depth Knowledge in Avaya /Call Center (Mandatory)
· In-depth Knowledge in NICE IP Logging (Mandatory)
· Knowledge in Cisco data network (CCNA/CCNP)
· Knowledge in IPC (Optional)
· About 8 — 10 years experience
· Degree in Engineering
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to sgITcareers@gmail.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.