SQL Server Application Developer, International Bank
Major global investment bank seeks an experienced SQL Server Developer to develop and support a P&L Applications [using SQL Server and MicroStrategy] within the Global Credit Products business.
The position offers an opportunity to work in a high visibility group and the ability to learn about the credit derivatives business.
• Minimum 3 years experience in SQL Server development
• Strong knowledge of data manipulation using stored procedures and MS Data Transformation Services.
• Experience in both OLTP and Relational OLAP systems
• Experience dealing with large scale systems (> 100 GB)
• MicroStrategy skills useful but not essential
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to sgITcareers@gmail.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.