Wink Unanswered: combine two reports

im tryin to combine two reports. im working on a water usage db for a small town.

my querys read from a single table with fields(address, readingDate, and meterReading). my query gets two monthly readings from the same table(previous month and current month), then gets the difference between readings for Usage.

but when an address is late on a payment i have to use 3 monthly readings to calculate the late usage and current usage. so i have a report for current bill and another report for late people.

the size and format and just about everything on the 2 reports are the same. but i cant figure out how to combine the two. the reports both are sectioned off into 4 cards for a sheet of paper, so i can cut into 4 postcard style bills.

i have a main form(control pannel) with a button for bill preview, then print. i can have the button bring up the 2 reports, but if i can combine them would be great.

Create a new report and place your two reports as SUB-Reports of the new report.

ok but how would i do that in order to make it come up one record(card) after another? right now each record comes up 4 to a sheet, accross then down. would i place them next to each other and when the first sub-report is finished the next sub-report continues from there? how would it work?