Unanswered: 2 things that just aren't 'clicking'!

Ok, on the attached DB, I can't figure out two things.

1st - I can't get the 2nd tab-control listbox to update when the user enters anything on the first tab-control and clicks 'add'. I've tried to put a requery in the form to requery the listbox and things in the listbox, but they're not working.

2nd - I can't figure out why the listboxes on the report and subreport are showing as having a black background as well as print this background when you print the report. I didn't do anything to them to make it that way, even set the background to white and transparent to try to fix it but it doesn't work.

Any ideas on what's what?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 59
    first off you shouldn't really be using list boxes on reports, I'd suggest you change them to text boxes, and change the bound column to Type & Orgnm. the same things applies to the 3 listboxes in the sub report. Ive nbot seen this before but I could well see its a 'feature' of list boxes in reports

next I'd make sure the report sizes are the same.. that gets rid of the blank page between main report and sub report (Im assuming they are meant to appear on the same page, if not its a bit of cunning design....)

as too your .."1st - I can't get the 2nd tab-control listbox to update when the user enters anything on the first tab-control and clicks 'add'. I've tried to put a requery in the form to requery the listbox and things in the listbox, but they're not working."

I haven't got a clue, I couldn't find the form, and didn't have tjhe motivation to go through every form to locate the problem. at least the report was only 2 out of 3...
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton