Red face Unanswered: Help! I need support to ID my tables and field.

Good Day All,

Please i need to develop or actually to propose a Database plan for a housing project, and i need some input from experienced as well as well wishers the tables an d fields to use. Find below a short sumary of the project:

1. We are consultants for a company who intend to build like 2000 housing units in like 30 geographical locations for sale to the public as well as for its staffs.
    2. The houses are in form of 2/3 bedroom detached and semidetached bungalows.
    3. As consultants, we require estate developers to register with us to bid for the houses they wish to construct. They will bid by submitting their prefered location of intrest as well as category. i.e. 25- 50 units, 50 - 100, 100 -500, 500 and above.

As of now, i know i would need a COMPANY TABLE FOR THE BIDDERS, HOUSE TYPES TABLES AS WELL AS CATEGORY TABLE.

Please any help will be appreciated.

Stay blessed.

Provided Answers: 11
    1. We are consultants for a company who intend to build like 2000 housing units in like 30 geographical locations for sale to the public as well as for its staffs.
    Ooh. Considering the current financial troubles, is this wise?

How much have you gotten so far? Has the professor given you any other resources?

There is no finance involved, actually this is suppose to be my course work for skool. Please help if you can.

cheers.

have you given any thought as to what will be your tables, users, access etc???

Talking Help is on the way.

Maybe this data model will help you out.

The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb