Lightbulb Unanswered: Microsoft SQL Server 2005

How to solve this Error:- Login failed for user Microsoft SQL server Error:18456 In Microsoft SQL Server??????
    I m not connecting the SQL Server In My laptop.Also i have install d vista.
    Last edited by MadhviBera; 10-13-08 at 10:05.

what is the entire error msg?

have you tried turning it off an on again?

Provided Answers: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeebustrain
    have you tried turning it off an on again?
    Quote of the week
    George
    Home | Blog

Provided Answers: 6
    nothing wrong with the fonzi move if your environment can tolerate it.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

If you do want to reject Windows NT administrator of the SQL Server's visit and could be deleted BUILTIN \ Administrators account. First of all, SQL agency services will be used to log in to your account as the SQL Server log in to your account to add, and account for the distribution system administrator (sa) role. Then BUILTIN \ Administrators call the system administrator account (sysadmin) role, or from the SQL Enterprise Manager Logins completely remove the BUILTIN \ Administrators account.

Quote Originally Posted by georgev
    Quote of the week
    Have you seen BBC show The IT Crowd? They show it on IFC in the states... I had that on the brain when I read this thread.

Maybe you solve this problem but I want to say something about this. Vista has problems about Sql Server Authentications. To abort this problem--> right click to Sql Server Management icon and select "run as admin" option. I suppose, it can run correctly. (If you try, please share the result with us, because I am beginner in Sql Server, and want to learn the correct answer. )