Unanswered: Linking 2 forms up

Hi, bit of help needed again....i dont know where i would be without you lot.
    I have a form with a notes section on the record in memo type. at the moment everyone can see the notes and can cherry pick the better customer leads if the notes have notes to show this. what i was thinking is when the person who takes ownership of the lead i have a button which runs a macro and enters the time date and initial of the person who pressed it. what i would like my macro to do also is open up another form with the notes to that record, but im unaware on how to have the record thats opened on the main form to open up another popup form with the notes from the same record.
    thanks

sorry guys all done

Provided Answers: 59
    ...and your solution was.....?

it may help others if you state what your resolution was, so that people who follow on may find what YOU did to resolve the problem
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

What I might have done to do this is in the code for the OnClick event of the button put in code like this:

Docmd.openform "MyPopUpFormName",,,"[IDField] = " & Forms!MyMainFormName!ID & ""
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

that was pretty much my solution, sorry healdem been away from work for a few days. what i did do was hide the field visibility on the main form then on a second from i created a field which was equal to the field in the main form that wasnt visible and to open on popup when the person takes ownership of that record.
    the only problem is when 10 or so people are taking ownership of different records it was freezing the db and causing all kinds of crashes....i think i might use pkstormys version.